Work with us
Could your next career be within our family?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in early years education which provides you with great progression prospects, an attractive salary and a whole host of employee benefits?
We’re currently taking applications for qualified Early Years Practitioners for Reflections Nursery and Forest School, as well as some of our other settings in the Little Dukes family.
- An industry leading salary with competitive benefits
- Access to employee wellbeing programmes and the Dukes Club online hub
- Flexibility that suits you
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted childcare
- Employee discounts and offers
- Beautiful settings to work in, featuring recent or planned investment in resources and environments.
If you can confirm that you live within a comfortable commuting distance from our nurseries, have a Level 3 Qualification in a Childcare related subject, and are looking for an exciting next step in your early years career, we would love to hear from you!
Email us with your CV to explore roles at Reflections
Apprenticeship Training with Reflections
Reflections Nursery works in partnership with Reach4Skills, supporting the delivery of the CACHE EYE Level 3 qualification. In this way we are able to offer Apprenticeships which support Reflections’ approach to working with pre-school children. Reach4Skills provides a tutor who works closely with the nursery and small school teams to support Apprentices throughout their learning journey.